avd_Logo

avd_Logo
Welcome to the world of mystery.

Complex Building Generator for c4d

hey All!
Ive been locked away in my dungeon creating python madness. i am proud to announce that i am almost 50% complete with my new building generator plugin for c4d. im not a really a developer so It's not as polished as i would like, but it is definitly working and a lot of fun to play with. If anyone is interesting in trying out these earlier versions hit me up and ill send you a copy!
check out some screen caps below.






3 comments:

  1. thank you sir! its pretty crap in my opinion, but fear not, more versions to follow soon. I'm adding spline control menus so you can add custom splines to the building and vary up the different floors. Im also simplifying some of the building controls by having them driven by algorithms as opposed to user input. it will be a great deal simpler and hopefully more fluid to use. also looking to implement a random option with a seed value to create random buildings... ahhh python. so much one can do... oh and the roof controls will actually work this time. lol. thanks for checking in and letting me know that someone liked this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome start! Already useful for me. Could use some more features. Can't wait to see where it goes. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete